This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of StoreHippo with Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- StoreHippo account
- A store created/hosted in your StoreHippo account
To connect your StoreHippo account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder and choose the StoreHippo app from the App drop-down field under the Steps section.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to StoreHippo window will pop-up asking you to enter the Store name and Access key of your StoreHippo account:
- Specify the store name that you have created in your StoreHippo account and want to link it with Quickwork Journey Builder. E.g., samplestore. To get the store name, look at the URL of your StoreHippo account. If the URL is https://demostore123.storehippo.com/admin/, then demostore123 is your store name. The store name should be in lowercase with no spacing.
- Now log in to the StoreHippo admin panel of your store. Enter https://STORE_NAME.storehippo.com/admin in your web browser where STORE_NAME is the name of the store that you created on StoreHippo. If you have configured the domains for your store then you can also use your domain name instead of STORE_NAME.storehippo.com.
- You'll be redirected to your account dashboard. Click the Advance Settings tab on the left-hand side panel and click the Access keys option:
- To get the access key, you need to have a user added to your store. Click the +Add New button, enter your email address and click the Save button:
- The access key will be generated. Copy it and paste it in the Access key field of Connect to StoreHippo account:
- Click the Link account button. Your store will get connected successfully.