This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of Quickwork Chat with Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Quickwork Chat account
How to establish a connection with Quickwork Chat
You can click the following preview to watch a video of this article or continue with the guided walk-through:
- Visit chat.quickwork.co and log in to your account using email ID and password. If you haven't created an account, please do so.
- Click on the gear icon (Settings) on the left-hand side panel and click the Inbox Settings tab. Select the inbox you want to connect. Click here to know how to create an inbox if you have none in your account.
- Then move to the Toolkits tab of the inbox and take note of the API Key and Inbox ID for which you want to establish a connection:
Note: You may have multiple inboxes in your account, however, you must copy the Inbox ID of the inbox which you intend to integrate with the Quickwork Journey Builder.
- Copy these keys and go to Quickwork Journey Builder.
- Choose the Quickwork Chat app from the App drop-down field and select the trigger or action that you want to perform.
- Click the Link an account button and paste these keys in the API Key and Inbox ID field, respectively:
- Click the Link account button to make a successful connection.
- Next, specify a sample name in the Event input field. As soon as you complete specifying all the input, Quickwork Journey Builder will return a Webhook URL:
- Copy this URL and go to the Webhook tab of the inbox whose API Key and Inbox ID we connected. Paste the URL in the Webhook field:
- Click the Save Changes button.
- Your Quickwork Chat intended Inbox is now connected with Quickwork Journey Builder.