This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of Sendinblue with the Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- An active Sendinblue account
To connect your Sendinblue account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section and choose Sendinblue from the drop-down in the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice in the Actions field.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to Sendinblue window will pop up containing API key field:
- To get the required inputs, log in to your Sendinblue account. Click the profile button given in the top-right corner to open a drop-down menu and select the SMTP & API option:
- The API key is displayed. You can also generate a new API key by clicking the + CREATE A NEW API KEY button present in the top right corner:
- Copy the API key and paste it into the API key field in the Connect to Sendinblue window:
- Once all the input fields have been filled, click on the Link account button. Your Sendinblue account has now been successfully connected to your Quickwork Journey Builder account.