This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of Railz with the Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- An active Railz account
To connect your Railz account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section and choose Railz from the drop-down in the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to Railz window will pop-up containing client ID, secret, and environment:
- To get the required inputs, log in to your Railz account and open your dashboard. Click on the API Keys option present in the navigation menu on the left to open the API Keys window:
- Your Identifier and Secret field shall be empty. Click on the Generate API Keys button to generate the required credentials:
- A pop-up window will appear explaining that the credentials displayed will not be displayed again once the page has been refreshed. The window will give two options, namely, Copy to Clipboard and Download Backup:
- Select either as per your choice to copy it in your clipboard or to download and keep an offline copy. To dismiss the window, click anywhere outside the window.
- You can now either copy values of the Identifier and the Secret from your clipboard or offline copy or you can also use the copy buttons provided inside both the fields after dismissing the window as dismissing the alert window does not refresh the page:
- Paste the value of Identifier in the Client ID field and the value of Secret in the Secret field respectively. Select Yes in the environment field if you have not enabled the Sandbox environment:
- Once all the input fields have been filled, click on the Link account button. Your Railz account has now been successfully connected to your Quickwork Journey Builder account.