This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Pingdom and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- Pingdom account
To connect your Pingdom account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder and click the Simple Action button under the Steps section and choose the Pingdom app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Pingdom window will pop up containing the API token field:
- To get the API token, log into your Pingdom account. Click on the settings icon on the left side of the screen. Click on Pingdom API. Click on the Add API token button in the bottom right corner of the screen:
- Enter the token name and select Read-Write access then click on Generate token:
- Your API token will be displayed on the screen. Copy it:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to Pingdom window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Pingdom will get connected successfully.