This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between PickPoint and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- PickPoint account
To connect your PickPoint account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder and click the Simple Action button under the Steps section and choose the PickPoint app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to PickPoint window will pop up containing the API key field:
- To get the API key, log into your PickPoint account. Click on Subscription in the left side menu. Your API key will be displayed on the screen. Copy it:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to PickPoint window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your PickPoint will get connected successfully.