This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Pabbly Subscription Billing and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Pabbly Subscription Billing account
To connect your Pabbly Subscription Billing account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder and click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section and choose the Pabbly Subscription Billing app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Pabbly Subscription Billing window will pop up containing the Secret key and API key fields:
- To get the API key and secret key, log in to your Pabbly account. Click on the Settings button on the left-hand side panel of the screen and then select the API Settings option under the Payment Gateway Integration section:
- Please note that you need a subscription plan. The API Settings option is enabled only if the product and plan are created. So make sure to create the product and plan before moving ahead. Click on the Generate API Key button on the screen to get the API key and secret key.
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to Pabbly Subscription Billing window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Pabbly Subscription Billing will get connected successfully.