This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Ontraport and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- Ontraport account
To connect your Ontraport account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Ontraport app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Ontraport window will pop up containing the App ID and API key fields:
- Log in to your Ontraport account. Click on the New API Key button on the screen.
- API Key Permissions will now be displayed on the screen, choose the Contact Owner and check all the required options for your API key. Give a name to your API key by filling in the text box on the top left corner of the screen. Again, click on the SAVE button on the top right corner of the screen:
- The App ID and API key will be displayed on the screen. Copy the credentials:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to Ontraport window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Ontraport account will get connected successfully.