This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between NetHunt and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- NetHunt account
To connect your NetHunt account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the NetHunt app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to NetHunt window will pop up containing the email ID and API key fields:
- Log in to your NetHunt account. Click on Settings in the left side menu. Scroll down in the sub-menu and click on Integration. Click on the GENERATE API KEY button:
- Your API key will be displayed on the screen. Copy the credentials:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to NetHunt window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your NetHunt account will get connected successfully.