This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between NIDUX and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- NIDUX account
To connect your NIDUX account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the NIDUX app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to NIDUX window will pop up containing the username and access password fields:
- Log in to your NIDUX account and go to the API dashboard. Enter the username and access password under the create user to access the Nidux API section. Click on the Activate user toggle button under the API user activation status section. Click on the Save data specified under the create user to access the Nidux API section:
- Copy the username specified under the username set section:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to NIDUX window along with the access password associated with the username:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your NIDUX account will get connected successfully.