This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Newsletter2Go and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Newsletter2Go account
To connect your Newsletter2Go account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Newsletter2Go app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Newsletter2Go window will pop up containing the username, password, and auth key fields:
- Log in to your Newsletter2Go account. Click on your profile icon placed in the top-right corner of your screen. Then click on Account and a new window will pop up with different options. Click on the API option to find your username. Your username and auth key will be visible right after you click on API. Copy the credentials:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to Newsletter2Go window along with the password of your account:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Newsletter2Go account will get connected successfully.