This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Missive and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Missive account
To connect your Missive account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Missive app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Missive window will pop up containing the API token fields:
- Log in to your Missive account. Click on your profile icon on the bottom left corner of the screen. Now, select the Preferences option:
- For getting an API token you need a subscription plan. Click on the API option from the left-hand-side panel of the screen. Click on the Create new token option and your API token will be displayed on the screen. Copy the token and save it, as it will not be displayed again. If you lose this token, you will have to generate a new token:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to Missive window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Missive account will get connected successfully.