This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of Mailgun with the Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- An active Mailgun account
To connect your Mailgun account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose Mailgun from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to Mailgun window will pop up containing the API key as shown below:
- To get the required inputs, log in to your Mailgun account. On the dashboard, you will be able to see a Settings option in the navigation menu on the left. Click on it to open a dropdown menu and then click on the API Keys option:
- You will be presented with the various types of API keys available. To connect with your Mailgun account with Quickwork Journey Builder, you need to use the private API key.
- Click on the eye icon given on the right to view the entire key and then select and copy the key:
- Now, paste it in the API key field in the Connect to Mailgun window:
- Once all the input fields have been filled, click on the Link account button. Your Mailgun account has now been successfully connected to your Quickwork Journey Builder account.