This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between M-Pesa and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- M-Pesa account
To connect your M-Pesa account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder and click the Simple Action button under the Steps section and choose the M-Pesa app from the Apps list. There are triggers for this app. You can choose it from the Triggers section.
- Choose a trigger or action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to M-Pesa window will pop up containing the consumer key, consumer secret, and environment fields:
- To get the consumer key and secret, log in to Safaricom developer portal. When redirected to the dashboard, click the MY APPS tab. Click the Add a new App button:
- Give a name to your app and checkmark all the product checkboxes. Click the CREATE APP button:
- Now click the app that you have created. A window will expand showing the consumer key and consumer secret. Copy the credentials:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to M-Pesa window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your M-Pesa will get connected successfully.