This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between GoSquared and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- GoSquared account
To connect your GoSquared account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder and click the Simple Action button under the Steps section and choose the GoSquared app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to GoSquared window will pop up containing the API key and Site token fields:
- Log in to your GoSquared account. Click on the Setting option on the left-hand side panel of the screen and select Your Account. Then select API Access on the panel adjacent to the previous panel. Click on Add a new API Key button, enter a name for your API key, and select the features that you want to add to your API by turning on the toggle switch corresponding to each option. Lastly, click on the Add API key button at the bottom:
- Your API key will be displayed on the screen:
- Click on the Setting option on the left-hand side panel of the screen, and select Current Project. Then select General on the panel adjacent to the previous panel. Scroll down to find Project Token. This is the required site token, copy the credentials:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to GoSquared window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your GoSquared account will get connected successfully.