This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of Fulcrum with the Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- An active Fulcrum account
To connect your Fulcrum account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section and choose Fulcrum app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to Fulcrum window will pop up containing the API key field:
- To get the required inputs, log in to your Fulcrum account. On the dashboard, click on the option named API present in the navigation menu on the left.
- A new window will open as shown below. Click on the + NEW API TOKEN button present in the center to generate a new token:
- Enter a short and concise description for the token being generated in the Description field. It can also be a name that basically helps remember for what purpose the token was created:
- After filling the Description field click on CREATE TOKEN. A token will be created and displayed on the screen as shown below. Copy and save the token at a safe place as this token will not be shown again:
- Now paste the token in the API key field in the Connect to Fulcrum window on Quickwork Journey Builder:
- Once all the input fields have been filled, click on the Link account button. Your Fulcrum account has now been successfully connected to your Quickwork Journey Builder account.