This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Google Places and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- Google Places account
To connect your Google Places account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Google Places app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Google Places window will pop up containing the API key field:
- To get the API key, visit the Google Cloud Platform Console. Click on the Select a project option from the top panel, and select your project from the list. Now, click on the APIs & Services option from the left panel, then click on the Library option:
- Search for the Places API in the search box:
- Now, click on the Enable button on the screen:
- Click on the Credentials option from the left panel. Then click on the Credentials in APIs & Services link:
- Now, click on the + CREATE CREDENTIALS button, and select the API key option:
- Copy the newly created API key:
- Now paste the copied key in the respective field of the Connect to Google Places window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Google Places account will get connected successfully.