This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Edamam Recipe Search and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- Edamam Recipe Search account
To connect your Edamam Recipe Search account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Edamam Recipe Search app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Edamam Recipe Search window will pop up containing the Application ID and Application key fields:
- You'll get all the above credentials in one window. To get them, log in to your Edamam Recipe Search account. Click on the Get an API key now! option from the top panel of the screen:
- Click on the Create new application button on the screen:
- Now, select the Recipe Search API:
- Enter the name and description, then click on the Create Application button:
- Copy the Application ID and the Application key displayed on the screen:
- Now paste the copied credentials in their respective fields of the Connect to Edamam Recipe Search window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Edamam Recipe Search account will get connected successfully.