This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Kentico Kontent and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Kentico Kontent account
To connect your Kentico Kontent account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Kentico Kontent app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Kentico Kontent window will pop up containing the API key and Project ID fields:
- Log in to your Kentico Kontent account and click on the settings icon placed at the left corner of your screen. Under the PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT SETTINGS section, click on the API keys option. Your API key and production ID will be displayed on the screen. Copy the credentials:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to Kentico Kontent window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Kentico Kontent account will get connected successfully.