This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between HarperDB and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- HarperDB account
To connect your HarperDB account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the HarperDB app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to HarperDB window will pop up containing the URL, username and password fields:
- Log in to your HarperDB account Create a new organization with its own instances and billing by clicking the Create A New Organization button. Give a unique name and subdomain to the organization and click the Create Organization button. Now click the organization created and click the Create New HarperDB Cloud Instance tab:
- Fill in the details for the instance. You’ll get the instance URL. Copy the credentials:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to HarperDB window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your HarperDB account will get connected successfully.