This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Help Scout and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Help Scout account
To connect your Help Scout account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Help Scout app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Help Scout window will pop up containing the API key fields:
- Log in to your Help Scout account. Click on your profile icon on the top-right corner and click on Your Profile:
- Next, click the Authentication tab in the menu on the left and select the API Keys tab. Refer to the API key under the Docs API section. If no API key is found, click Generate an API Key to get a new API key. Your API key will be displayed. Copy the credentials:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to Help Scout window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Help Scout account will get connected successfully.