This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Datadog and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- Datadog account
To connect your Datadog account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click the Simple Action button, and choose the Datadog app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Datadog window will pop up containing the API key and Application key fields:
- To get the above credentials, log in to your Datadog account. Click on the Integrations option from the left panel, then select the APIs option:
- Enter a suitable name and click on the Create API Key button. Copy the API key by hovering over the purple rectangle under the Key heading:
- Now, to get the Application key, click on the Team option from the left panel, then select the Applications Keys option from the top. Click on the New Key button on the screen:
- Enter a suitable name and click on the Create key button:
- Click on the Copy key button to copy the application key:
- Now paste the copied credentials in their respective fields of the Connect to Datadog window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Datadog account will get connected successfully.