This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between CoManage and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- CoManage account
To connect your CoManage account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the CoManage app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to CoManage window will pop up containing the Access token field:
- To get the access token, log in to your CoManage account. Click on the settings icon from the bottom-left corner, then select the General settings option:
- Now, click on the Integrations option from the left panel, then expand the Api keys option on the screen:
- Click on the Create new token button on the screen:
- Enter a suitable name for your token and then click on the Save changes button:
- Copy the access token displayed on the screen:
- Now paste the copied token in the respective field of the Connect to CoManage window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your CoManage account will get connected successfully.