This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Confluence and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- Confluence account
To connect your Confluence account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Confluence app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Confluence window will pop up containing the Subdomain name, Email ID, and API token fields:
- Enter the registered email using which you log in to your Atlassian account in the Email ID field.
- To get the API token, log in to your Atlassian account. Click on your profile icon on the top-right corner, then click on the Account Settings option:
- A new window will open, select the Security option from the left panel, then click on the Create and manage API tokens button from the screen:
- Click on the Create API token button on the screen:
- Enter a suitable label for the token and click on the Create button:
- Copy the API token displayed on the screen:
- To get the Subdomain name, check the URL of your organization which you use to access Confluence. If your URL is https://demo.test.atlassian.net then demo.test is your subdomain. Copy the respective subdomain from the address bar of your browser.
- Now paste the copied credentials in the respective fields of the Connect to Confluence window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Confluence account will get connected successfully.