This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Coda.io and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Coda.io account
To connect your Coda.io account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click the Simple Action button in the Steps section, and choose the Coda.io app from the Apps list. There are triggers for this app. You can select a trigger from the Triggers section.
- Choose a trigger or action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Coda.io window will pop up containing the API token field:
- To get token, log in to your Coda.io account. Click on your profile icon on the right-hand side corner of the screen. Then click the vertical ellipsis icon and select Account settings:
- Scroll down and click on Generate API token. Enter the token name and click on Generate API token:
- Your API token will be displayed on the screen, copy the credentials:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to Coda.io window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Coda.io account will get connected successfully.