This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Close CRM and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- Close CRM account
To connect your Close CRM account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click the Simple Action button under the steps section, and choose the Close CRM app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Close CRM window will pop up containing the API key field:
- To get the API key, log in to your Close CRM account. Select the Settings option from the left panel, then scroll down and select the API Keys option. Now, click on the New API Key button on the screen:
- Enter a suitable name for your API key and click on the Create API Key button:
- Copy the API key displayed on the screen:
- Now paste the copied key in the respective field of the Connect to Close CRM window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Close CRM account will get connected successfully.