This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between CloudRF and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- CloudRF account
To connect your CloudRF account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the CloudRF app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to CloudRF window will pop up containing the User ID and API key fields:
- To get these credentials, log in to your CloudRF account. Your API key and User ID will be displayed on the screen, copy them:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the respective fields in the Connect to CloudRF window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your CloudRF account will get connected successfully.