This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Clicksign and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- Clicksign account
To connect your Clicksign account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Clicksign app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Clicksign window will pop up containing the Access Token field:
- To get the access token, log in to your Clicksign account. Click on the settings option from the left panel, then select the API tab. Now, click on the Generate access token button on the bottom right corner of the screen:
- Enter a suitable description for your access token, then click on the Generate Access Token button:
- Copy the access token displayed on the screen:
- Now paste the copied token in the respective field of the Connect to Clicksign window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Clicksign account will get connected successfully.