This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Capsule CRM and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- Capsule CRM account
To connect your Capsule CRM account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Capsule CRM app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Capsule CRM window will pop up containing the API token field:
- To get the API token, log in to your Capsule CRM account. Click on your profile icon of the top-right corner, click on My Preferences, then select the API Authentication Token card from the screen:
- Click on the Generate new API token button:
- Enter a suitable description for the token, select the scope and then click on the Save new Token button:
- Copt the API token displayed on the screen:
- Now paste the copied token in the respective field of the Connect to Capsule CRM window:
- Click the Link account button. Your account will get connected successfully.