This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Campaign Monitor and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- Campaign Monitor account
To connect your Campaign Monitor account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Campaign Monitor app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Campaign Monitor window will pop up containing the API key field:
- To get the API key, log in to your Campaign Monitor account. Click on your profile icon on the top right corner and select the Account settings option. Then, click on the API keys option on the screen:
- Now, click on the Generate API key option on the screen, enter your login password and click on the Confirm button:
- Copy the API key displayed on the screen:
- Now paste the copied key in the respective field of the Connect to Campaign Monitor window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Campaign Monitor account will get connected successfully.