This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Bleutrade Cryptocurrency Exchange and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Intermediate
Time required: 7 minutes
- Bleutrade Cryptocurrency Exchange account
To connect your Bleutrade Cryptocurrency Exchange account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Bleutrade Cryptocurrency Exchange app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Bleutrade Cryptocurrency Exchange window will pop up containing the API key, and API secret fields:
- You'll get all the above credentials in one window. To get them, log in to your Bleutrade Cryptocurrency Exchange. Click on the Security option from the top panel of the screen and select the 2FA option. Then, click on the Enable 2FA button:
- Copy the Backup code and paste it to the box asking 16-digit backup 2FA code:
- Now, install Google Authenticator app on your mobile and scan the QR code displayed on the screen.
- Enter the six-digit code generated on your Authenticator App, to the box asking 6-digit 2FA code and then click on Enable 2FA button:
- Now, select the API Keys option from the left side of the screen and click on the Generate API Key
- Enter the Authentication Code from your Google Authenticator App. Your API key and API key secret will be displayed on the screen. Copy them:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the respective fields of the Connect to Bleutrade Cryptocurrency Exchange window:
- Now, click the Link account Your Bleutrade Cryptocurrency Exchange account will get connected successfully.