This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Api.video and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Api.video account
To connect your Api.video account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click the Simple Action button in the Steps section, and choose the Api.video app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Api.video window will pop up containing the Sandbox, and API key fields:
- To get these credentials, log in to your Api.video account. The Sandbox API Key will be displayed on the screen. If you have selected Yes in the Sandbox field, use the sandbox API key. If you have No in the Sandbox field, use the production API key. The production API key is accessible to the paid subscription plans only:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to Api.video window:
- Now, click the Link account Your Api.video account will get connected successfully.