This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Avis Budget Group and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Intermediate
Time required: 7 minutes
- Avis Budget Group account
To connect your Avis Budget Group account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Avis Budget Group app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Avis Budget Group window will pop up containing the Client ID, Client secret, Content type, and Access token fields:
- To get the above credentials, log in to your Avis Budget Group account. Click on your profile name on the top right corner and select the APPLICATIONS option:
- Click on the SUBSCRIPTION column for the service name that you would like to subscribe to and then click on the Create new application button:
- Enter the Name and Description and then click on the Create Application button:
- Copy the Client ID and Client secret displayed on the screen:
- Now, to get the Access token, visit the Getting Started-Access token page. Copy the cURL code specified under the Step 3: Get an Access Token section:
- Now, visit the Run cURL Commands Online terminal and paste your copied cURL code. Replace the dummy Client ID and Client secret with your appropriate Client ID and Client secret. Click on the Send button and copy the access token displayed on the screen:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the respective fields of the Connect to Avis Budget Group window:
- Now, click the Link account Your Avis Budget Group account will get connected successfully.