This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between AmoCRM and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- AmoCRM account
To connect your AmoCRM account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the AmoCRM app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to AmoCRM window will pop up containing the Subdomain field:
- To get the subdomain, log in to your AmoCRM and click on the Settings option from the left panel of the screen. Then click on the General settings option. Your subdomain will be displayed on the screen:
- Now paste the copied subdomain in the respective field of the Connect to AmoCRM window:
- Now, click the Link account Your AmoCRM account will get connected successfully.