This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between AirVisual and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- AirVisual account
To connect your AirVisual account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the AirVisual app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to AirVisual window will pop up containing the Connection name and API key fields:
- You'll get all the above credentials in one window. To get them, log in to your AirVisual account.
- Click the profile icon on the top right corner of the screen and click on your profile name:
- Click the API tab and then click the NEW KEY button:
- Select the Community plan and click the CREATE button:
- Your API key will be displayed on the screen. Copy the credentials:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to AirVisual window:
- Now, click the Link account Your AirVisual account will get connected successfully.