This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between AfterShip and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- AfterShip account
To connect your AfterShip account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the AfterShip app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to AfterShip window will pop up containing the API key field:
- To get it, log in to your AfterShip account. Click the Settings icon on the bottom left corner of the screen and then click on the API keys option:
- Your API key will be displayed on the screen. Copy the credentials:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to AfterShip window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your AfterShip account will get connected successfully.