This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Acronis Cyber Notary API and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Expert
Time required: 10 minutes
- Acronis Cyber Notary API account
To connect your Acronis Cyber Notary API account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click the Simple Action button, and choose the Acronis Cyber Notary API app from the Apps drop-down menu. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Acronis Cyber Notary API window will pop up containing the API key field:
- To get the API key, log in to your Acronis Cyber Notary API account. Confirm your account by clicking on the CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT button on the email received on the registered email ID:
- Now, go to the Acronis developer portal and click on the Sandbox option from the top navigation bar, then scroll down and click on the Request access button:
- Once you have logged in, click on the SETTINGS option from the left panel of the screen, then select the API clients option:
- Click on the Create API client button, give a suitable name and click Next:
- Click on the Copy button to copy the Client ID and Client secret displayed on the screen. Once copied, click on Done:
- Now, click on the New button on the top right corner of the screen and select the Customer option:
- Enter the details of the customer and click on Next. Make sure to give access to all services and then click on Done:
- You will receive an email on the given client email ID. Click on the Activate account button from the email body:
- To activate the account, create a new password and proceed. You will be redirected to the Services page. Click on Notary:
- Click on the API KEYS option from the left panel of the screen, then click on the Create API key button:
- Enter a suitable name for the API key and click on the Create button:
- Copy the API key displayed on the screen and click on the Close button:
- Now paste the copied API key in the respective field of the Connect to Acronis Cyber Notary API window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Acronis Cyber Notary API account will get connected successfully.